Ceramic Fiber Blanket product is very expedient to use, it could be used by the methods of adhibitting, stuffing, tangling, using rivet in different situation for different purpose. It could be widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, electric, mechanical, shipment, aircraft and car industry for fireproofing, heat insulating, temperature maintaining, high temperature maintaining, high temperature sealing and making other kings of labor safety product. This sort of product is safely to use, has high efficiency of saving energy, and helps to reduce the time of repairing, maintaining, it is an ideal temperature holding and high temperature resisting product in the present industry field.
1. stove gate sealing and stove curtain of all sorts of heat insulating industry stove;
2. high temperature flue, bush of pipeline, tie-in of expanding;
3. high temperature insulating, temperature holding of equipment, container, pipeline of petroleum and chemical industry;
4. shield, glove, headgear, headpiece, boot which used under the condition of high temperature;
5. heat insulating cover of cars, enwrap of heavy oil engine, complex apply and brake friction gasket of high-speed racing car;
6. padding, cushion of compressor, valve which used to transporting high temperature liquid and gas;
7. insulating of high temperature wiring
8. fireproofing gate, fireproofing curtain, firefighting blanket, cushion of contacting spark, textile product of heat insulating and enveloping;
9. heat insulating and temperature holding material, and apply and brake friction gasket of spaceflight industry;
10. heat insulating, enveloping of deep-cold equipment, container and pipeline;
11. heat insulating and fireproofing interlayer of archives, bursary, safety of advanced office building, firefighting automatism fireproofing curtain.
density: 64 kg/m3, 96 kg/m3, 128 kg/m3;
thickness: 10-100mm, general thickness: 25mm, 50mm, 75mm;
width: 610-1200 mm;
length: 3600mm, 7200mm (or produce according customers’ request)
temperature resisting: 1000-1500℃.